Enjoy cooking
Browse delicious
And Creative Recipes

Pizza Pasta Skillet Casserole

Saturday, January 23, 2016 | 8:14 AM


When I stumbled across this Pizza Pasta Skillet Casserole, I knew immediately that I had to make it for our next “kid dinner.” Kid dinner is how my neighborhood friends and I often feed each other on weeknights. It began as a way to get our son and his buddies to eat dinner nice and early, freeing up the adults to eat a leisurely meal after bedtime. Now, though, kid dinner is usually just two or three families teaming up for an easy, youngster-friendly meal. I zeroed in on the casserole because I knew it would be a crowd-pleaser for all ages. It’s pizza and pasta in one, after all!

Ingredients
Serves: 8
  • 1 yellow onion, diced
  • 1 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes
  • 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
  • 1 teaspoon honey
  • 3 tablespoons tomato paste
  • 12 ounces gluten-free penne
  • 1 3 1/2-ounce package thinly-sliced pepperoni
  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
  • 5 ounces fresh baby spinach
  • 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, chopped
  • 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Olive oil
  • Salt
See Directions > http://www.recipe.com/blogs/cooking/pizza-pasta-skillet-casserole/

By
SHARE

0 ความคิดเห็น :

Post a Comment