Enjoy cooking
Browse delicious
And Creative Recipes

Chicken Tortilla Casserole

Saturday, January 23, 2016 | 8:32 AM


It’s been surprising to me how quickly my days can get away from me. I get settled into my tasks, and before I know it, it’s time to go pick up my older son from school, help him with homework, get dinner prepped, and then pick up the other child. Most days “get dinner prepped” falls by the wayside as I deal with elementary school drama, excessive laundry, or pressing work emails. That means I need backup.

Backup comes in the form of casseroles, assembled ahead of time and ready to go in my freezer, such as this Chicken Tortilla Casserole. I learned when my first was a newborn that having a stash of food in the freezer is sometimes the only way you can get a good meal in you.

Ingredients
  • 1 10 3/4 ounce can 98% fat-free, 45% less-sodium, condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 1 4 1/2 ounce can chopped green chiles
  • 1 8 ounce container fat-free sour cream
  • 1/2 cup fat-free (skim) milk
  • 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
  • 8 yellow corn tortillas (6 or 7 inch), torn into bite-size pieces
  • 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
  • 1 large tomato, chopped (1 cup)
  • 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend (6 oz)
See Directions > http://www.recipe.com/blogs/cooking/make-ahead-freezer-meal-chicken-tortilla-casserole/

By
SHARE

0 ความคิดเห็น :

Post a Comment