Enjoy cooking
Browse delicious
And Creative Recipes

Bourbon Chicken

Friday, January 22, 2016 | 3:15 PM


I searched and finally found this recipe on the internet. It is a copycat of the Bourbon Chicken sold in Chinese carry-outs in my hometown. This recipe is so good that my sons gobble it up leaving me just a spoonful. Their excuse was they thought I had eaten. Editor's Note: Named Bourbon Chicken because it was supposedly created by a Chinese cook who worked in a restaurant on Bourbon Street.

Ingredients Nutrition

4 US
  • 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
  • 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 garlic clove, crushed
  • 14 teaspoon ginger
  • 34 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
  • 14 cup apple juice
  • 13 cup light brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons ketchup
  • 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
  • 12 cup water
  • 13 cup soy sauce
See Directions > http://www.food.com/recipe/bourbon-chicken-45809

By  
SHARE

0 ความคิดเห็น :

Post a Comment